Our votes count. If you are entitled to vote please make sure you, your family and friends are registered. The last date to register to vote is November 26th.Go here to register and here to register if you’re not sure you’re on the register.
1. It takes about five minutes to register on-line, if you have your post code and National Insurance number. You can register without a NI number.
2. If you do not have a permanent address, you can register at an address where you spend a substantial part of your time or have some connection. This could be a previously permanent address, shelter etc. You can register by filling in a form called a “Declaration of local connection”:
3. You don’t have to show ID to vote but you can avoid any problems by asking for a postal vote by 5pm on Tuesday November 26th
You can download a form here
4. You can decide not to have your name on the public register – see here.
5. Registering to vote at an address will only affect how much council tax is paid if the person you live with will lose single person discount.
Election 2019: Disabled Lib Dems complain to their party over candidate’s disablist tweets
Election 2019: Lib Dems fail to explain disability omissions… and snub disabled members
Election 2019: Lib Dems overlook working-age social care reform… again
Labour Party Manifesto